Phase 1 of re-opening on May 26th!
Per the Governor’s direction, we are excited to open our doors and welcome members back on Tuesday, May 26th. We will be resuming with our normal hours of operation. As we open Tuesday, you will notice a lot of changes that we have put into place to ensure your safety and compliance with the Governor’s reopening guidelines. Before entering, we ask that you please sanitize your hands, a staff member will then take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer, and following, we ask that you scan your own membership card. During your visit, we require that you maintain a minimum of a six foot distance between you and others and wash or sanitize your hands regularly. In phase 1, any child under the age of 13 must be directly supervised by a parent or enrolled in a Y program to enter. We encourage all members to come dressed and ready to work out and to clean up at home. Please note the following services will not be available as we first reopen:
Not available in Phase 1:
- Child Watch
- Community coffee and seating
- Sauna and Steam Rooms
- Showers in the lockers rooms
- Open Gym/Open Swim
- Group swim lessons
- Karate and gymnastics classes
- Selling of guest passes and YMCA membership reciprocity
We will be reviewing the above list and providing an update on the status of these activities no later than June 12th.
Available in Phase 2 (July 6th)
- Child watch starting June 22nd. Reservations will need to made prior.
- Karate, swim lessons, and gymnastics session will start June 29th.
- Group Ex new session will start week of July 6th
- Family swim available
- Guest passes available
Available in Phase 3 (Aug 1)
- We are now accepting reciprocity
- Limited showers available in community locker rooms
- Allowing 8 – 12 yr olds here between 3 – 6 pm
- Racquetball equipment available for rent
We will be limiting participation in group exercise classes and will have new occupancy limits of participants in the fitness and weight rooms. Please use the available disinfectant to sanitize before and after your use of equipment.
Thank you for helping to keep our community safe as you read and follow our new guidelines and protocols. Please feel free to reach out with any comments, questions, or suggestions to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 419-223-6045, Ext. 301.
Jared L. Lehman, CEO
Lima Family YMCA